Fire Damage Restoration Companies In Abbotsford, BC
Fire Damage Restoration Company In Abottsford, BC
Dealing with the repercussions of a fire can be overwhelming. When restoration is needed in Abottsford, BC, you can rely on Insurance Restoration Pro to meet all your needs. We have the equipment and expertise to handle the water damage, smoke and soot residue, odors, and structural damage caused by a fire. We will treat your home and possessions with respect and will treat you professionally and courteously.
Top 10 Reasons Fire Damage Restoration Companies In Abottsford, BC Are Called
Sadly, fires occur frequently in neighborhoods across our country. FEMA reports that 2018 saw 379,600 home fires. Those fires meant that varying degrees of restoration were needed. Here are some of the top reasons that owners call fire damage restoration companies.
- There has been an isolated fire affecting a small portion of the home. The most common cause of home fires is cooking – over 50% of fires are in the kitchen.
- There has been a fire at a neighbor’s home, causing smoke damage in my home. Odors and soot are present.
- An electrical fire has occurred, and there are safety concerns. Statistics for 2018 show that 6.8% of all home fires are related to electrical sources.
- While barbequing outside, the house was set on fire.
- Mold has been found in the home due to the water damage done when the fire was extinguished.
- The insurance company has inspected the site and approved the hiring of a restoration company.
- Water needs to be extracted, and the resulting water damage remediated.
- Holiday events and decorations have set the house on fire. Firecrackers set off, dried-out Christmas trees with lights, overloaded circuits, or candles left unattended are examples of these types of fires.
- The whole house has been destroyed by a fire.
- Smoke and soot and odors are still present in the home and present a health hazard.